Friday, July 30, 2010

Will everything change

The time you message me, the time you show me care and support when I am down, the time when I feel so lost and you show me the path, is everything going to come to an end? You are so different from the way you chase me and after we are together. I try not to think about it, but even my friends noticed it and asked me is there any problem. Our relationship does not have any problem, I guess both of us are more independent type even though we are couple up? I don't blame you for anything as you are the one who make me feel wanted and happy during this time. But is my love towards you is illusion for you? Perhaps our LDR really doesn't work so I am putting any blame on you, as you are a great guy. Hope everything will be fine for you ~~

1 comment:

  1. long distance is always tough i guess.. bubu and i will be facing that next year.. we will still have a year to cultivate whatever that is needed for us to last at least a period of 2 years..

    just hope for the best k danny..

    ReplyDelete