Friday, November 26, 2010

Mia Mia

Woah, sorry for being in MIA mode for so long. It's just that everything is just so nice and goes well and my mood is totally the best than ever. This few weeks since holiday is just the best as what can be more sweet than spending time with your love one? I been like sticking to him like glue since holiday and hanging out everywhere; Curve, Tropicana, Sunway, everywhere ~~ Then his friends from Penang all come over and teman him go here and there again. The most happiest moment was when we are playing ice skating. Well, I don't know how to skate and he teaches me which I totally still don't know how to skate decently. Luckily never fall down, if not sure very ugly hehe. Still he need to hold me and carry me around the ring. But I stopped after 2 round as my leg hurts like hell as the shoe really gives me the pain that is unbearable. Then I asked him to go on skate with his friends and I sitting outside cuci mata LOL. I must learn how to skate better liao so that next time can dance with him while skating. Sweet kan? Imaging holding hands and dancing while skating , so syok o ~~. Btw thought of going Aquaria too but not enough time , so just drop of the friends at KL Sentral and then we both when home and had our own sweet time alone at last. So far everything is just so well and nothing had been better than this. Hope this can last as long as possible, probably forever hehe ~~ God bless me and every bloggers out there ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment