Thursday, June 25, 2009

Should I or not?

After all those falls i had, i dont really have the interest to date or being in a relationship anymore. But last month i known a guy and i started to chat with him like always as a friend. I wouldnt want to put any hope or dream of anything with him but the more i chat with him the more attracted i get to him. I dont know why i can get attracted to him and as always when i thought there is something good is going to happen, that is when everything went wrong AGAIN. The guy asked me to borrow him few hundred ringgit and he told me the reason why he needed it. Its not that i dont want to help him but its that we just know for few months and we havent even met. So how is there possible to help him? This is what a normal person would do. But I being as dumb as ever agree and borrow him and I get scolding from my friends who know about it. Havent know a person and borrow few hundreds to him.. is it worth for a friendship or maybe love?

No comments:

Post a Comment