Friday, September 2, 2011

Self Delusional Or?

I am not hot, not buff, not loaded, dress up like no dress up also got people want see? I not self praising or hiao, it's just that this week had gotten me thinking about new possibilities. Ok, here is the story, last week I went to Leisure Mall with my senior and the first stranger person we bumped into was a cute good looking guy, wearing formal clothes (probably just finish work) chatting on his hp. However the best part was even though the guy was chatting, he was LITERALLY checking me out, SCANNING me from head to toe (Creepy leh ~~) and when we walked past each other, I noticed he turned around 1 more time to look at me before I was out of his sight ( I not want to perasan a ). Then both me and my senior went to Starbucks to enjoy a peaceful day and there he was, with his laptop and his friend. I purposely take the table behind him and his back was facing me, so I am enjoying the view even though from the back only ~~ His friend however, been checking me out too and I think reporting don't know whatever info he can get just by looking at me to the cute guy. Then the cute guy stood up and wanted to leave but he WAS LITERALLY Checking me out and smilling sheepishly to me and I smile back too (courtesy mah). The cute guy was like look, stare, look, stare, SMILE LOL. Even my senior ask me to control myself as I wanted to go and ask the cute guy for his number. Too bad I don't have the courage to do so.

Today, the same thing happen to me again. I went to Jaya Jusco with my bro, accompany him to buy some formal clothes and when I get down from the escalator, there was a cute guy wearing a YELLOW T-SHIRT and keep checking me out. At first I don't bother and went to the desire section and after walking 1 whole round, the yellow guy ( not DIGI a) appeared from nowhere and walked near me and checked me out again. The creepy thing he did was trying to smell me? I heard his breathing as he passed by me ( i know when people smells something ><), maybe want to check out whether I smell like longkang or angel which I don't know. The guy was there whole time and making circles to look at me for whatever reason and after my brother and I was done, we went up to go to our car. He went down however, but gave me the longing look of like "Can I know You?"

Well these thing never happen to me before and suddenly less than a week, I had these incidents. I am not self delusional again ~~ But why check and scan me LOL. I am absolutely clean ><

2 comments:

  1. aiyaya, nvr knw u got brother. Well, maybe they are from modelling agency? creepy creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, yeah i got 2 bros. I am so sure they are NOT from modelling agency lol. Just some random guys ><

    ReplyDelete