Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 Weeks

I feel like been hanging for that long. 3 weeks long after he tell me to wait for him and his answer. It's like waiting for Judgement Day to come and give the worse ever answer that I cant imagine. All of my friends ask me to let him go and move on with my life, but the more i try to let go, the more HARD it become. He keeps appearing in my mind for no reason and there is no way for me to forget about it.

My finals will be next week and I really want to score high this time but with this problem still bothering me it will not be easy. So there will be only 2 option ( for now ) ; first, contact him and settle it with him once for all and secondly, take it easy with the flow and wait for his answer. Which option should i decide? Any advices on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment